Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients. PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: The Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific (SSC Pacific) The Command and Intelligence Systems Division within the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center, San Diego (SPAWARSYSCEN) provides systems engineering, development, integration, test, and life-cycle support for a wide range of Navy, Joint, and National Command Control Communications Computer and Intelligence (C4I) systems. SSC Pacific is tasked to provide engineering support for the Tactical Signals Intelligence/Information Operations (SIGINT/IO) Technology, Distributed Common Ground System, Navy (DCGS-N). DGCS-N provides the Navy’s primary Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, and Targeting (ISR & T) support capability. Afloat (CVN, LHA, LHD, LCC) or Ashore (MHQ /MOC), DCGS-N’s tools are critical to the Operational Commander’s battle-space awareness and Net-Centric operations. Users equipped with DCGS-N will identify, locate, and confirm targets through multi-source intelligence feeds and update enemy track locations and provide situational awareness to the Joint Force Maritime Component Commander by processing date drawn from available sensors. Any EIT delivered under this task order will incorporate the applicable EIT Section 508 Accessibility Standards (36 CFR Part 1194).
– Provide system and software analysis and report findings to the government in technical reports in support of FCR 0 & 1
– Provide technical advice and recommendations regarding the planning, implementation, and management of Battlespace Awareness and ISR Services with existing and emerging infrastructures to include recommendations for solving interfaces between DCGS-N Increment 2 capabilities and other ISR and Command and Control (C2) capabilities
– Support the definition of a Navy ISR Enterprise Data Management Strategy
– Validate and expand as necessary DCGS-N Increment 2 use cases
– Provide specific recommendations for technical solutions to access and exploit information available from evolving and emerging sensor platforms as well as new sources to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT) and Measurement and Signal Intelligence (MASINT)
– Act as a technical liaison to support infrastructure and prototype efforts with programs such as C2 prototypes, the Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services (CANES), Broad Area Maritime Surveillance (BAMS) Unmanned Carrier Launched Airborne Surveillance and Strike (UCLASS), and the F35 ADPO and the P8 ADPO to ensure product compatibility and integration
– Provide engineering support for participation in ad hoc and prototype demonstrations, fleet exercises and limited objective experiment (LOE) demonstrations
– Participate in meetings, working groups, and technical discussions, including professional seminars and conferences associated with the work performed in this project
– Participate in Integrated Product Teams used to increase knowledge and understanding of the technical requirements for the research, development, integration, test/experimentation and ultimately, end products to the user
– Provide input for planning acquisition including preparation of regulatory and statutory acquisition documentation
– Provide project briefing materials upon request Provide systems engineering and software integration support to facilitate integration of:
– Science & Technology capabilities into the DCGS-N Increment 2 project
– Workflow management, alert/notification management, and enterprise messaging
– Cloud software components
– SQL and document data stores into a hybrid architecture
– Plans/tasks for the user-facing services server-side and client-side Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status. [*MON *CB] MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
– At least 10 years of experience providing technical support to the C4ISR community -IAT 1 to include Linux/Unix OS and CISSP
– At least 7 years experience designing and implementing interfaces for Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS), Integrated Broadcast Service, and Global Command and Control System (GCCS)
– At least 5 years software engineering experience with intelligence exploitation systems
– SECRET clearance (with eligibility to obtain a SSBI for TS/SCI clearance if deemed necessary)
– The contractor will be required to have a TS/SCI clearance with current SSBI in order to provide the required support
– The contractor will be required to have the necessary certification to be assigned as an IAT-1 THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TS/SCI CLEARANCE Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: *************
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Scientific Research Corp
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced engineering company that was founded in 1988 to provide innovative solutions to the U.S. Government, private industry, and international markets. Since its inception, SRC has continued to successfully meet emerging challenges in the marketplace and consistently deliver the highest quality products and technical services to its customers.SRC’s business activities are focused on a broad range of information, communications, intelligence, electronic warfare, simulation, training, and instrumentation systems. With corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and engineering offices located across the U.S., SRC is dedicated to a full range of engineering, integration, testing, support, and research and development activities. SRC laboratories and test facilities reflect state-of-the-art technology and mirror both commercial and defense operational environments. Contact Info
– San Diego, CA 92110
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.