Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
WORK LOCATIONS: St. Louis, MO – Miami, FL – Denver, CO – Austin, TX – New York City, NY
SALARY: $100,000 – $125,000
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream and purpose. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
“TechOps” is a team that is well rooted with the business and the functions inside Anheuser-Busch and covers both United States and Canada as a North American Zone (NAZ). In TechOps, you will design, build, test, and support software products that continue to be a competitive advantage to our business. You will act as a technical Subject Matter Expert (SME), and partner with others to deliver sustainable solutions and successful end-user experiences.
As a Sr. Software Engineer working across the full stack, you will be key to ensure end-to-end functionality in applications and services through contributing to and bringing together front end and back end development. You will work on a DevOps software engineering team dedicated to building enterprise applications with the latest and greatest cloud-first technology to enable key parts of our business. From contributing to new applications to enhancing existing products, you will work amongst a team of passionate software engineers, facilitated by a scrum master, with work prioritized by product owners.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Contribute to end-to-end solution design & development with work on both the front end and back end
- Build underlying data & service layers used by applications to interact with data stores such as MS SQL, Oracle and more.
- Participate in the design of contracts and schemas for APIs and middleware services
- Establish patterns, build component libraries, and contribute to documentation
- Embrace continuous learning in daily work on company time to work towards company paid certifications and accreditations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Excellent understanding of the SLDC (Software Development Lifecycle) and end-to-end solution execution
- Experience with design, implementation, and consumption of API services and service-oriented architecture patterns
- Experience with decoupled front-end architectures
- Experience in debugging and profiling applications, and improving their efficiency, scalability, and stability
- Experience working with RESTful and event-driven architectures
- Experience working with OpenAPI / Swagger spec
- Familiarity with modern authorization mechanisms that enable secure, role-based access
- Core programming concepts, such as algorithms and data structures
- Proficiency with Git, Azure DevOps or other CI/CD tooling
- Microsoft AZ-204 (Azure Developer) certification and experience using Azure services (Functions, App Services, APIM, etc) is a plus
- Experience including SPA and PWA projects is a plus
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. But more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. Even when they’re hard. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. Together. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide more opportunity for our people, lift up our neighbors, and make a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.