Sr. Software Engineer, Security – Fortify Description at Microfocus
Work with us, doing what you do best.
Search RadiusMiles5 miles15 miles25 miles35 miles50 milesSearch
Sr. Software Engineer, Security – Fortify
Job ID ******* Date posted 07/31/2018 Location Alpharetta, Georgia, United States Other Locations Sunnyvale,California,United States of America Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging ITfast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
Micro Focus Fortify Static Code Analyzer, SCA, is the award-winning static code analyzer for deep source-code vulnerability detection. At Fortify you will work with bright, motivated teammates to implement solutions to some of the toughest code analysis problems in the industry. We develop complex algorithms to scan the code of over 20 different programming languages. Development and testing are done using agile methodologies and techniques.
Learn more about Fortify SCA here:
Security from the Inside Out
Fortify Static Code Analyzer
Join us and you will:
– Design and implement static analysis algorithms based on recent relevant computer science research and literature.
– Write architecture and specification for features as they are implemented.
– Analyze the quality of results and product performance and make appropriate improvements.
– Maintain the Fortify SCA code base using good software engineering practices.
– Work with a project team of other software engineers, security researchers and support team, to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions.
– Collaborate and communicate with management, local and remote development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Education and Experience:
– Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
– Software development experience.
The Ideal candidate will have:
– Expertise or knowledge of compiler internals or static code analyzers, including for dynamic languages.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– A passion for delivering high quality products.
– Experience with software systems running on multiple platform types.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery of English.
– Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals, and specifications.
EEO Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status.
View this location on a map
What’s Micro Focus Like:
Want to learn more about Micro Focus? Visit our YouTube channel to see more videos.
Sign up for job alerts
Email AddressInterested InSearch for a category, location, or category/location pair, select a term from the suggestions and click Add
– Software Engineering, Alpharetta, Georgia, United StatesRemove
– Software Engineering, Sunnyvale, California, United StatesRemove
Jobs currently available at Micro Focus
LinkedIn Job Matching
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your profile.Start Matching
Micro Focus Blog
[Search Jobs at SUSE]
Follow us on:
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.