A career at T. Rowe Price says you want to contribute and make a difference at a leading global investment management firm where success results from the dedication our associates have in building success for our clients. We are a growing organization of associates from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.We take a long-term view on associates and their careers. Our associates do phenomenal work with purpose, and as a result, we provide growth opportunities through in-person and online training, management development programs, and career development on the job.If you are seeking a meaningful work experience along with a workplace culture that thrives on teamwork, we invite you to explore the opportunity to join us.
The Senior Experience Designer is an experienced, full-time professional who collaborates with digital marketing, technology and creative partners to lead, implement and execute the experience design strategy across channels and touchpoints including web, mobile, and traditional media. The Senior Experience Designer incorporates user-centered principles and methodologies to develop compelling and innovative concepts and artifacts that solve visual and interaction design problems. This associate will be responsible for delivering industry leading, brand-aligned, integrated (end-to-end) experiences for our intermediary audiences. Requires in-depth knowledge and expertise in their own job discipline and working knowledge of related disciplines.
– Applies advanced knowledge to develop creative solutions to marketing challenges and identify effective strategies for designs across multiple design mediums. Reviews creative designs produced by less experienced professionals, providing task guidance and checking for accuracy. Applies comprehensive industry experience and knowledge of market environment and competitor activities.
– Facilitates creative meeting project kickoffs and brainstorming sessions; develops and recommends an appropriate conceptual design in support of marketing campaigns. Presents ideas and seeks to persuade clients and colleagues to adopt recommended design concepts. Fosters collaborative relationships with internal (design and editorial) and external resources (freelancers, production vendors, etc.) to realize and implement creative design concepts.
– Supports a diverse internal client base with varying expectation levels, providing responsive and relevant advice on their ongoing creative initiatives.
– Applies style guidelines and promotes internal standards to less experienced staff to drive consistency, brand alignment, and design integrity. Scans for and identifies situations where there is an inconsistent visual experience and works with peers to align the various mediums (print, Web, and interactive) under guidance from more senior colleagues.
– May partner with technology colleagues to test user experience design for digital media. May assist in managing production and deployment of creative content, resource scheduling, and project timelines.
– Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience AND 5+ years of total relevant work experience
– Strong portfolio of design projects that demonstrate skills and aptitude
– Knowledge of industry tools such as: Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, Zeplin. Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), HTML/CSS; other languages a plus
– Advanced knowledge of user-centered design, research and usability approaches, tools and techniques
– Mastery of fundamental design disciplines such as typography, layout, color, and animation
– Ability to function under direction of a senior colleague or manager yet work autonomously and within project teams
– Professional client-relationship management skills and commitment to client service
– Ability to manage/organize multiple tasks/projects at once and deliver high-quality output
– Outstanding information design skills and problem-solving aptitude.
– Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
Job Family: Marketing & Communications
T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.