Job Title: Data Analyst II – Technology
Candidates must have strong MS Excel skills. They will be tested on MS Excel during the on-site interview process. This should include experience with pivot tables, charts, graphs, formulas, etc. Basic Excel skills will not be strong enough for this role.
Purpose of Position
The Technology data analyst provides direct support to the Project Managers for the AMT group for OFC Technology. The position will initially focus on contingent hiring. The position will partner with others within the division also working on these processes, as well as, work on special projects.
– Facilitate processes to efficiently fill multiple openings in a timely manner (routing resumes to
the appropriate hiring managers, arranging phone and on-site interviews, providing feedback
on candidates through the appropriate tools)
– Ensure contractor information is up to date in the Flexforce
– Track and report on status of open positions and pending needs
– Partner with the site locations on onboarding of new contractors
– Lead managers through onboarding/off-boarding processes
– Leverage Six Sigma and process improvement methods to identify opportunities to improve
Data and Analytics
– Maintain accuracy of a number of spreadsheets daily with new data entry
– Prepare monthly and quarterly reports or dashboards for different process
– Identify trends in data and relay this into information for the business
– Develop predictive analysis to enable fact-driven decisions
– Respond to data requests from team and the business
– Prepare presentations and communication materials
Required Skills and Experiences:
– High attention to detail
– Computer Proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Ability to review data, draw conclusions, and communicate points of view on data gathered
– Ability to create ‘client/business-ready’ PowerPoint decks
– Ability to deliver ‘completed staff work’
– High level of interpersonal skills ( serves as a key liaison between supervisor and numerous
contacts); able to build rapport, be approachable, resourceful, and responsive
– Service Orientation
– Strong excel and PowerPoint skills
– Basic/working HR knowledge
– Desire for self-development
– Working knowledge of business / financial acumen
– Strong problem solving skills
– Strong process / process improvement orientation
– Ability to support a change management processes
– Minimum Associates degree in a STEM discipline, Bachelors degree is a plus
– Ability to work at a computer and on the telephone the majority of the day
– Able to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
– Basic Proficiency in verbal and written English language skills
– Well above average Excel and Powerpoint skills
– At least 1-3 years of spreadsheet/data entry/data analysis experience
– Work experience in the administration of HR or Business processes or programs
– Able to function efficiently in a fast-paced work environment (taking initiative, working
independently and handling multiple priorities)
– Experience with SAP, PeopleSoft, Fieldglass and Point a big plus
This will be a fast paced environment. A successful candidate will need to be able to multi-task. This person will be involved in contingent hiring and other responsibilities.
Job ID: ******
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Apex Life Sciences
On Assignment’s U.S. life sciences businesses, Lab Support and Valesta Clinical Research Solutions, have been re-branded as Apex Life Sciences. The U.S. divisions of Lab Support and Valesta are leaders in the scientific, engineering, and clinical research staffing and services industry. The new name was chosen to leverage the national brand of On Assignment’s Apex Systems, a leader in the technology staffing and services industry. For over 30 years, Lab Support and Valesta have provided top talent for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions in the life sciences industries. With hundreds of thousands of successful matches over three decades, the divisions have built reputations as the best in the business. Contact Info
– Wilmington, NC
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.