CH2M is now Jacobs. Support Oregon and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As a Structural Bridge Engineer, you’ll have the chance to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. Working with other members of the team, you’ll help manage structural tasks on projects involving the design of various bridge types as well as miscellaneous civil structures, and develop related plans and specifications. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:• Bachelors of Science in Civil/Structural Engineering is required
• Minimum 7 years of experience with bridge design projects
• Registered as a Professional Engineer
• Experience on design-build projects is a plus
• Ability to organize and manage several tasks/projects ongoing at the same time.
• Help with the development and mentoring of younger staff
• Enjoys working as a team player
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:• Masters Degree in Structural Engineering strongly preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication
• General understanding of geotechnical engineering evaluations is a plus.
• Experience with bridge load ratings including BRASS is a plus
CH2M is now Jacobs, join us and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across Oregon. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.