AECOM is actively recruiting for a Supply Systems Analyst to support the COLUMBIA Class Submarine Program. The position reports to the COLUMBIA Class Submarine Program Supportability Analyst Lead and, as required, the Logistics Product Development Lead and performs the following duties:
* Provide direct support to the Supportability Analysis Lead in efforts to complete the design and integration of various Submarine Systems and ensure supportability planning is complete.
* Provide technical support in Supply Support as it relates to design, deployment, integration, testing and implementation on/for Navy systems.
* Provide technical support at the Submarine organizational level in Supply Support, 3M, and processes associated with submarine support.
* The individual integrates with all Program Integration Teams to ensure sustainability aspects are in place for the life cycle.
* Individual will provide integration expertise for new systems being introduced to the Navy by supporting the Supportability Analysis Manager. The individual prepares detailed projections regarding ramifications, costs, performance probabilities and potential problems involved in modifying, eliminating or introducing new technologies into the system.
* Individual will participate in design reviews at the system and component level with the shipbuilder.
Other duties as assigned including but not limited to the development and oral delivery of briefings for senior NAVSEA and industry leadership.
Business Line Government
Position Title Supply Systems Analyst
Position Status Full-Time
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee’s safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM’s Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Minimum Requirements Education: Bachelors degree in Logistics or related field. Two years of job related experience may be substituted for each year of college.
Position requires a SECRET-level Security Clearance.
Work Experience: Five (5) years job-related experience working within a DoD Program Office or Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Program Office. Possess a firm understanding of all aspects of supply support as they relate to design, design integration and supportability including: PTD development, TMDE Outfitting, LTD integration with supply, shore support, and load list development.
Special Skills: Organizational skills, technical management skills, and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required. Self-motivated, possess analytical skills and be customer-oriented. Able to clearly communicate ideas to others verbally and in writing. Versed in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Ability to understand and succinctly summarize, communicate, and document technical issues.
* Knowledge of shore support infrastructure
* Knowledge of NAVY shipboard and submarine systems, and DOD acquisition programs.
* Knowledge of Maintenance, Supply, and Logistics standards such as Submarine Maintenance Manuals, JFMM, 3M Processes, OPNAV4700.7L, PAFOs, FMR, and other operational documents as required developing and executing maintenance.
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
City Washington, DC
Country United States of America
State/Province/Region USA – Washington, D.C.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.