Job Location US-IN-Jasper
Posted Date 5 months ago(8/2/2018 9:31 AM)
Category Information Technology Group
Innovation and IT are synonymous at MasterBrand Cabinets. Joining our team means you will be part of an inclusive culture where you are encouraged to think out of the box. Our goal is to drive impactful business results through utilization of trending technology platforms such as digital mobile IoT CRM ERP AR/VR Cyber Security Agile BI Analytics DevOps Content Management Service Oriented Delivery and many more. MBCI is paving the way forward.
The System Architect is responsible for designing standardizing delivering and maintaining the infrastructure l framework to support enterprise business operations in the area of workstations servers network and storage.
This position reports directly to the Principal Architect.
* Design and execute the deployment of technical architecture at an enterprise level for Windows server platforms network storage and end user computing.
* Perform technical root cause and cost benefit analysis to support decision making processes.
* Establish and execute: performance capacity and availability reporting and monitoring solutions for the enterprise.
* Design and maintain security backup and redundancy strategies.
* Evaluate private vs public cloud options for new requirements and develop solutions partnering with stakeholders and as needed implement solution.
* Install support and maintain information technology assets.
* Provide enterprise advanced level support for mission critical infrastructure.
* Review systems and ensure they are protected and meet MBCI security requirements.
* Standardize and document all processes/procedures.
* Review opportunities and provide continuous improvement for services rendered to customers.
* Assist in planning coordinating and consulting with vendors and clients for hardware/software purchases product services and support.
* Understand Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) or service delivery process and comply with the process.
* Review organize schedule/prioritize and coordinate various operational activities and projects.
* All other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion.
Characteristics & Attributes
* Team player with ability to establish trust and build relationships across all functions.
* Excellent written presentation communication and influencing skills.
* Strong problem solving capabilities and analytical reasoning skills.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and function in a team-oriented fast-paced environment.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
* Ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization.
Education & Experience
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering/Information Technology or equivalent.
* 4+ years of relevant IT experience.
* Proven track record of defining and delivering enterprise level architectural standards and solutions for systems and network.
* Excellent knowledge in managing Windows server storage and virtual environment.
* Strong knowledge of technical tools such as MS SCCM VMware and MS Exchange.
* Demonstrated Cloud experience preferably in Azure/AWS.
* Demonstrated ability to learn new software and hardware technologies.
* Familiarity with SharePoint Solarwinds or similar monitoring tools backup tools like TSM/NetBackup or cloud based backup preferred.
* Certification in VMWARE Cisco and Microsoft preferred.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.