Job ID: ******
Company: : Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Position Category: Operations, IT, & Support Engineering
The AWS Commerce Platform team is focused on the most interesting and challenging problems lying at the intersection of cloud computing and e-commerce. These include enabling developers and software companies to easily distribute, and make money from, their cloud-based products; enabling consumers of cloud-based software to evaluate, buy, and 1-click deploy even the most complicated cloud architectures; modeling the new ways that software is sold and consumed in a cloud environment; and interpreting and processing the very high volume stream of events (e.g. trillions per day) that underlies enabling e-commerce for the cloud. We are bringing **********’s 19 years of e-commerce leadership and IP to bear on the cloud computing space, including providing the e-commerce platform on which AWS runs, and delivering the AWS Marketplace that enables third-party developers and software companies to launch cloud-based products. And, along the way, we get to tackle problems on the leading edge of security and fraud detection, distributed computing and bill computation, and low-latency/real-time analysis — all in an environment whose scale and high-throughput is orders of magnitude beyond most other systems.
We’re looking for talented business operations systems analysts to join our team. Work with our internal business partners (AR, Accounting, Operations, Customer Service, etc.) to identify and resolve customer issues within AWS Payments. Assist our team to understand our business using your analytical and troubleshooting skills. Implement process improvement initiatives to reduce operational burden.
This position has several key responsibilities including working with internal stakeholders to investigate and prevent customer dissatisfaction. This position also includes troubleshooting and resolving customer and CS queries, working with internal stakeholders, and use of data warehouse tools. Other projects may include creating or updating existing SOPs and reporting on key metrics.
* 3+ years of experience in the job offered or related occupations of Systems Analyst, Business Operations Engineer, Business Operations Program Manager, or related.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Business or Finance or a related field.
* Proficiency in SQL
* Ability to learn new software quickly
* Impeccable customer service focus with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations – a team player with a solid work ethic
– Experience involving distributed system performance analysis and optimization.
– Experience in E-commerce payments processing
– An MS in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, or a related field
– Customer Service background
– Great organizational skills and attention to detail; able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate technical information to internal and external customers or vendors
– Proactive and forward-thinking attitude and creative problem-solving ability
– A motivated self-starter who can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.