The BioPharma Reporting & Analytics – Tech Lead is a software engineering craftsman that is a full-stack engineering lead and coach that is an expert at working in all layers of an application and guiding and building a team of engineers. They work in an agile development environment as a master hands-on engineer; architecting, designing, leading and delivering technology solutions to transform healthcare into a safer and more cost-effective industry. They are the primary practitioner-coach on a team and help build the development capability of a team while influencing the technical direction of a larger organization.
The BioPharma Reporting & Analytics team has four focus areas to drive business value:
– Managing and operating existing BioPharma reporting solutions
– New product development for commercializing new BioPharma reporting needs
– Provider facing reports for combining multiple clinical data sets
– Providing services for Sales team enablement
Skills & Requirements
– Data Modeling
– Business Logic
– Data Visualization
– API layer / Action Layer / MVC
– Build & Deployment Pipelines to support CI/CD
– Technical analyst that understands what technology solutions will meet the customer and business need
– Server, Network, and Hosting Environment
– Master engineer, technologist and coach with a desire to develop products that positively impact lives.
– Leader and self-starter, and love to solve problems through technology.
– Work directly with principal architects on guiding principles and design patterns
– Significant hands-on experience across the entire technology stack.
– Love to be involved in all stages of product design and development, from development of the MVP through architecting and building a scalable production system.
– Passionate and proven track record for creating robust, scalable applications.
– Love building and working on high performing teams, collaborating with team members and have a record of improving your team’s ability to deliver.
– Passionate about delivering with quality and have experience in practices like TDD and ATDD
– Motivated by solving challenging technical problems and get excited at the thought of no legacy code.
– Able to co-locate with the development team
– Responsible for prioritizing tech debt associated with the team and working with dev manager or product owner to prioritize the work
– Able to decompose complex technical problems into manageable features or stories for the team to execute
– Motivated to ensure that solutions are delivered with a high degree of data quality
– Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills, a good work ethic and sense of humor
– 6+ years as a software engineer with 2+ years as an engineering lead
– Proficiency in multiple programming languages (OOP, Declarative, Functional)
– Python experience is highly preferred
– SSIS experience is preferred
– Airflow experience is desired
– Data Visualization experience with Tableau and D3.js preferred
– Experience with relational databases – MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS Redshift, MS SQL
– Comfortable working with open-source technologies
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: ********
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) is a $103 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of healthcare. As the business behind healthcare, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals and ambulatory care sites focus on patient care while reducing costs, improving efficiency and quality, and increasing profitability. Contact Info
– Dublin, OH 43017
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.