An exciting career opportunity with the DaVita Guest Services (DGS) Technology Team is available, working to provide planning, project management, and analytical support for DGS operations.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be a quick learner, at ease with rapidly changing assignments and priorities, and internally motivated to exceed expectations. Basic requirements include either a Bachelor’s degree or work experience demonstrating mastery of the qualifications listed below.
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
– Maintain a current, comprehensive working knowledge of DGS processes, policies, procedures, and systems
– Develop processes to identify opportunities for improvements in technology and documentation
– Identify, investigate, and evaluate practices and processes to facilitate continuous quality improvement
– Serve as project manager for technology projects
– Primary point of contact for intake of DGS EMR systems, including users, facility listings and other key info
– Collaborate with DGS Leadership in efforts to continue to build out the technology processes in support of business initiatives
– Assist in performing coding, review, and data maintenance, and other departmental tasks as needed
– Cross train in other departmental systems (telecom, etc…)
– Draft and send internal communications including user guides and the technology newsletter
– Develop relationships with internal and external partners
– Emphasis on living DaVita Core Values
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
– A ‘community first, company second’ culture based on Core Values that really matter.
– Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
– Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
– Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
– A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
– Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
– Proficiency in software applications including: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Access, Project) and SQL
– Demonstrated strengths in organizational, attention-to-detail, follow-through, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
– Project management experience strongly preferred
– Experience with contact center technologies (Telecom, QA, WFM) and Siebel CRM preferred
– Additional Job Description
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.