Insight Global is seeking a Technical Lead for a direct-hire fully remote opportunity. This is a growing startup that has already been recognized as a global leader in highly effective face matching systems for retailers, hospitals, casinos, and airports. The goal of this product is to prevent violence, theft and fraud to ultimately provide safer environments to customers across the country.
This Technical will be joining a growing scrum team and report directly to the VP of Engineering. The team is currently 12 individuals throughout the United States and an offshore QA team in India. The goal of this role is to provide technical and architectural guidance by following best practices and leading by example in creating quality code. On a daily basis 75% of your time will be spent coding in C#/. Net and 25% lead responsibilities in code reviews, architecture, and mentoring more junior team members. This role will have a direct impact on the product and codebase, that will be used by some of the top retail clients in the nation!
This is an incredible opportunity to be at the cutting edge of facial recognition technology and join a company who has made it their mission to create safer communities, more secure transactions and the best customer experience possible!
· C#/. NET, C++, Perl, Powershell, Batch
· MongoDB, LiteDB
· React-JS, Angular-JS, Typescript, HTML
· Jenkins pipeline, SVN, Gitlab
* 8+ years of software engineering experience with C#/. NET developing enterprise customer facing multi-tenant software products
* Experiencing leading offshore/onshore teams
* Demonstrated success leading architectural design efforts on projects
* Experience with NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, and/or Hadoop)
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.