Job Number: 643
# of Openings: 1
Job Title: Technical Services Professional
Supervisor Title: SVP Technical Services
FSLA Status: Exempt
The Technical Services Professional has responsibility of providing services in the pursuit and execution of remediation and geotechnical projects. The Technical Services Professional will coordinate with engineering services as needed for specific projects. Job scope includes but is not limited to technology oversight and implementation (during proposal development and project execution). The Technical Services Professional is expected to use their experience and judgment to make decisions within their limits of authority.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge, design and implementation experience for the following:
- Water treatment technologies
- Soil/Sludge treatment technologies
- Air treatment technologies
- Material handling, conveying, screening, crushing, processing
- Stabilization, ISS, geotechnical, sheetpile, barrier walls, deep soil mixing, chemical oxidation, thermal desorption, soil washing, in-situ/ex-situ treatment
- Sediment remediation (dredging, off-loading, water management, sediment dewatering, stabilization)
- Dewatering technologies
- Managing soil and sediments with poor load bearing capacity
- Air moving and particulate/vapor phase treatment
- Temporary enclosure systems to manage invasive operations
- Assist project capture teams on proposals
- Oversee technical and QA/QC aspects of production
- Provide technical support to project team members
- Assist management with strategic or specialized subcontractors
- Champion a safety culture within the company
- Ability to negotiate and implement permit and other regulatory requirements
- Adhering to federal, state and local regulations during the execution of company business.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of water treatment techniques (technology, equipment, methods); negotiations, engineering, estimating, schedules and safety.
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state regulations.
- Identification of various hazards, mitigation techniques and recommended solutions, materials and equipment on water and air treatment projects.
- Experience with RCRA and CERCLA remedial design, remedial action plans and remedial action implementation
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Understands equipment selection and utilization.
- Ability to read and understand project plans and specifications.
- Ability to travel.
Education and Experience
- Project Engineer with mid-level experience (10 years minimum) in environmental remediation industry preferred. Equivalent combination of education and field experience may be considered
- Engineering discipline in Civil/Environmental/Chemical/Mechanical fields
- Water Treatment certification preferred.
** Click APPLY to show link to read full job details **
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.