AltiGen Communications is a leading managed service provider delivering Hosted Skype for Business, IP PBX, call center and SIP services. We are currently looking for engineers to join our Technical Support Organization. The ideal candidate should be a team player with expertise in VoIP technologies and experience in a technical support role.
Position: Technical Support Engineer
– Provide tier 1 technical support to Altigen’s direct customers
– Provide tier 2 technical support to Altigen’s authorized partners
– Open and manage trouble tickets
– Reproduce, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
– Provide description of impairments and bugs and escalate to engineering or CloudOps teams
– Able to take a 247 on call duty, 1 week per month
– Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Familiar with standard business concepts, practices and procedures, within the Telecommunications and Data industries.
– 2+ years experience in supporting VoIP, PBX or Call Center products.
– Strong SIP, LAN/WAN networking background with in-depth knowledge in internetworking devices and VoIP is essential.
– Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask are essential.
– Prior IT experience a +
– Minimum of 1+ year in a Technical Support role required.
– Experience with Microsoft Office 365, Skype for business, or Teams is a plus.
AltiGen Communication, Inc. also offers a competitive complement of benefits, which includes group Medical, Dental, Life/AD & D and LTD, 401(k) Plan, 10 paid holidays per year, and two weeks PTO (personal time off).
Please forward resumes by email to: ************** or by fax to ************ attention: Human Resources
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.