GID Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID: 2020-1055
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Scope: Seeking a Lead T&E Engineer to support the Program Executive Officer Land Systems (PEO LS) Program Manager Ground/Air Task Oriented Radar (PM G/ATOR). The T&E Engineer is responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing comprehensive acquisition strategies, policy development for respective areas of interest, and analysis of its program portfolio inclusive of product support for the United States Marine Corps (USMC) acquisition programs and fielded assets.
The position requires expert knowledge of acquisition and sustainment for all levels of Acquisition Category (ACAT) programs. Comprehensive knowledge and experience in providing senior leadership, expertise, oversight, verification, validation, and evaluation support, to ensure effective management of programs, is critical in meeting the mission of the USMC.
- Monitor, record, and coordinate the design, development, acquisition, and delivery of industry products in a Test and Evaluation (T&E) environment
- Provide T&E detailed trade study analysis, process flow, baseline performance measurements, problem analysis implementation, and collaborated implementation efforts across matrix organizations
- Translate the T&E requirements and provide a monthly status via email to the government T&E Lead
- Analyze engineering problems and conceive/execute corrective action plans utilizing the SE processes; and
- Plan and evaluate mitigation and verification processes and assess and identify technical risks and their rationale and mitigation management.
- Verification of test requirements and assessment of system evaluation during the reporting phase
- Development of the System Evaluation Report
- Provide support in preparation and management of all Test and Evaluation (T&E) established evaluation processes
- Conduct test data analysis on external test agency generated Interim Data Reports during the test reporting phase
- Act as the T&E representative for all internal test related data analysis and reporting issues/processes
- Provide support with oversight of all tests for the assigned Contractor team during test execution phase
- Provide support in the development/update of the TEMP and program related issues/processes
- Provide support with the review and adjudication of all deliverables during the detailed planning phase
- Provide support with development and management of Test IMS and supporting test site desktop IMS
- Support all System Engineering and Logistic processes that require T&E Subject Matter Expert (SME) input and FRACAS / DCACAS reviews for issues relating to tests.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements: BS and 10 years of experience
Preferred Education and Certifications: MS and DAWIA Level 3 Test & Evaluation or equivalent; 15 years of experience
** Click APPLY to show link to read full job details **
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.