UI Developer – Boston, MA – **********
– Find Jobs
– Company Reviews
– Find Salaries
– Find Resumes
– Employers / Post Job
– Upload your resume
– Sign in
whatjob title, keywords, or company
wherecity, state, or zip code
Advanced Job Search
$50 – $78 an hour
Read what people are saying about working here.
Contract to Hire – W2 Candidates Only, Unable to provide sponsorship or work C2C
This role is within the team that is responsible for building UI components for a Data Architecture initiative. The team will be in charge of building modular UI applications and components to support the Causeway initiative, and setting up a foundation for future UI applications:
– We evaluate the latest in web technologies
– We build modular responsive web applications
– We develop a library of generic responsive components
– We work in conjunction with the DevOps team to create web application specific CI/CD pipelines
– We develop application archetypes and training materials and actively assist in helping application developers make the best use of the platform
– We set policy and provide infrastructure for our new style of working, treating a Mac in a Starbucks the same as a desktop in an office
– We do all this in a true devops fashion with agile infrastructure and a follow-the-sun mandate
We are looking for energetic, hands-on, strong UI engineers with proven experience building enterprise responsive web applications.
– You will work with other members of your team to evaluate the latest in web technologies.
– You will help design and develop responsive web applications and implement a common library of generic responsive components.
– You will work with other members of your team to investigate feature requests, performed detailed analysis and specification (where required), implement, and test new functionality
– You will support a follow-the-sun operations approach working with colleagues across three continents
– You will work in an agile environment
– You will interact with your peers across all teams to ensure that best practices are followed throughout the organization
– You will be an active member in the Open Source communities surrounding the technologies that we use on a daily basis
– You will help mentor more junior colleagues, including fresh college graduates
Successful candidates will have:
– At least 5 years of experience. This doesn’t have to come from working for a large firm, you just need to have experience in working on production-grade systems over time.
– A degree in computer science or equivalent experience acquired on the job.
– Solid experience working with Angular 2+ is a must. Experience with React.js is a plus
– Hands-on experience with CSS building responsive components and layouts.
– Experience building, packaging, and setting up CI/CD for web applications is preferred.
– Experience dealing with large sets of data, advanced data visualizations and animation techniques is preferred.
Experience working in a financial services environment is not required or expected.
Required Skills: HTML, Java Script – Advanced, Angular 2+, CSS, building responsive components
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50.00 to $78.00 /hour
– front end development: 4 years (Required)
– United States (Required)
2 hours ago – save job – report job
Save this job
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.