The IT team at Sonoma Water is seeking an enthusiastic, curious, and emotionally intelligent Extra-Help Water IT Business Systems Specialist I. Reporting to the Engineering Programming Manager, this position will be responsible for developing and maintaining code to support and automate business processes. This position will also work supporting our financial systems, business process automation, solution development, and IT infrastructure automation. Additionally, duties may include:
- Working with our business analyst, system administrators, project managers, and users to develop great software solutions
- Maintaining and upgrading internally developed software
- Developing and maintaining system integrations for internal and vendor provided software systems
- Log monitoring and analysis
The ideal candidate will have experience working with object based languages and frameworks (primarily C# and .Net), relational databases (MS SQL, Access), reporting (SSRS, Crystal), analysis tools (SSAS, PowerBI, Tableau), and:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture
- Experience with web based UI design
- Practical knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with experience supporting client/server and web based applications
About Sonoma Water
Please note: Employees of Sonoma Water are employees of a special district and are not subject to the provisions of the Civil Service Ordinance of the County of Sonoma.
The Formal title for this position is Department Information Systems Specialist I. This recruitment is being conducted to fill one full time Extra-Help position in Sonoma Water. This employment list may also be used to fill future extra-help (temporary) positions as they occur during the active status of the list
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.