ActionIQ is transforming how Enterprise marketing teams engage with their data. We enable them to leverage the power of the detailed customer data and launch campaigns relentlessly and effortlessly. We are a team of data experts focused on using innovative technology to solve major business challenges. Our solution has the power to dramatically improve vital customer metrics such as lifetime value, retention, and loyalty. Obviously, this solution needs data, a lot of it, carefully curated, and arriving on time.
The Solution Data Architect at ActionIQ is an integral part of the field engineering team and typically comes from a strong IT consulting, coding, and architecture background. He/She will be responsible for designing the deployment, integration and architecture, sizings and plans to help customers get up and running quickly.
Key experiences in:
* Data integration (i.e. ETL)
* Data warehousing
* Operational datastores
* Business Intelligence platforms
* Systems architecture, technology deployment, programming
* Large scale distributed processing architectures
* Understanding of configuration management systems
* Recent working knowledge of databases from install to operations
* Working knowledge of SQL
* Awareness of Agile methodologies
* Ability to manage deliverables and work closely with team members to lead delivery of technology enabled deployment
* Ability to play a vital role in supporting business development activities as a technology subject matter expert
* Building relationships with our key clients
* Work as part of a team and lead deployments
* Managing complex technology projects
Experience with engineering management, data management, project management, delivery, operations extremely relevant. Other areas of benefit would be general networking, security, and vendor integration.
* 10+ years of practice leading data integration projects in enterprise environments
* Direct practice working with enterprise data models, ideally in retail, telco, and financial services
* Proven skills at managing customer tensions, expectations and providing visibility on project timelines
* Expertise with classic and modern data technologies (e.g. Relational databases, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka)
* Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
* Dynamic startup environment with a chance to make a difference quickly to business teams in enterprise environments
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.