Project Operations Analyst
Req #: ******_88888Location: Remote (Any State), VA USJob Category:
Project and Program ManagementSecurity Clearance: TS/SCIClearance
Status: Must Be Current
CACI is looking for a Project Operations Analyst who will provide
program level financial analysis and budget support on an Air Force
contract in Hampton, VA.
What You ll Get to Do:
* Provide program cost control and management using cost baselines,
revenue and profit recognition and forecasting, customer reporting
and invoicing support, direct and indirect rate analysis, annual
and multi-year planning, monthly forecasting, program compliance
with FAR and GAAP regulations, and program initial set up to
include project codes with work breakdown structure and billing
* Compile and report on programs, budgets, preparing financial
presentations and other materials to support the client and
* Prepare program and budget information to include monthly reports
and EACs for submission to the Client and forecast updates
submitted to CACI Finance for entry in the CACI system.
* Prepare large spreadsheets, invoice backup data, reports, briefing
charts, and other documents within prescribed timelines for review
* Interpret requests for data and facts; acquire, analyze, and
prepare presentations of program and budget data for use in
* Analyze funded requirements combined with the execution history
and assist in the analysis and reporting of planned versus actual
requirements and funding.
* Develop and maintain funding profiles for programs, projects, or
* Create and maintain budget or financial planning for the program
to identify potential variances and continually update to meet the
changing need of the client and program.
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* TS/SCI security clearance
* BS Degree
* 10+ years of experience
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience in developing strategic financial plans
* Familiarity with COBRA, COGNOS, BIG, CDM, CAPS, FMIS
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.