Job Code/Req #:******
Business Unit:Moulded Foam
Location:Romulus, MI, United States
The Woodbridge Group a global manufacturer of foam products and just
in time assembly & sequencing for diversified products offers
innovative urethane and bead foam technologies, to serve the
automotive industry and several other business sectors around the
globe. Since its inception in 1978, the company has grown to more than
60 facilities throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia
The key competitive strength for the Woodbridge Group continues to
revolve around its people and their commitment to improve everything
they do. With over 8,000 employees worldwide, The Woodbridge Group is
focused on evolving workplace safety, sustainable environmental
stewardship and enduring customer satisfaction, in each of the markets
To support the goals and objectives of Quality by ensuring that
effective Quality Assurance and Control policies, procedures and
systems are developed, implemented and maintained.
* Coordinate inspection and testing activities related to Customer
PPAP or sample submissions
* Deal with daily production quality issues
* Perform lab testing as required
* Coordinate in house sampling responsibilities including FMEA,
control plans and product submissions
* Acquisition, control and maintenance of automotive and/or material
specifications aid in the investigation and resolution of Supplier
and Customer concerns or problems implementation and maintenance
of the Lab’s documented quality system, compliant to TS 16949
requirements (Examples: test methods, work instructions, etc.)
* Continuous improvement of quality systems and methods
* Act as a rep to assigned customers
* Training of plant personnel in quality systems and inspection
* Aggressively investigate, propose and manage cost savings
* Ability to prepare and present reports and presentations for
management or publication
* Complete scheduled audits; 5S, TS, HS&E
* Work with suppliers to establish critical characteristic, and
handle any supplier related quality issues.
* Bachelor s degree in the fields of science or engineering.
* 2 to 3 years quality related experience and/or training,
preferably in an automotive manufacturing environment or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Background in automotive quality systems and TS certification.
* Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Computer literate and proficient in common software packages. e.g.
* Demonstrated blue print reading and interpretation skills
* Demonstrated ability to interpret and communicate an extensive
variety of technical instructions and specifications
* Training/understanding of problem solving techniques
* Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, 5S, and
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.