Careers Center | Senior Program Manager
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Senior Program Manager
Posted Date 10 hours ago(10 hours ago)
Requisition Number 15576
# of Positions Remaining 1
Position Type Full time
Experience (Years) 10
Category Other – Other
Security Clearance Required? No
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems, and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So, whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph Group is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph Integrated Systems provides a full range of integrated solutions for aircraft manufactures around the globe. We partner with key manufacturers to produce crucial components, systems and subsystems required to help maintain a competitive and technological advantage. We provide design, development and support of internally designed components, subsystems and systems, as well as production of complex assemblies using external designs.
Based in Redmond, WA, Triumph Fluid, Power and Actuation employs approximately 150 personnel. The Company’s key products and services specialize in motion, control and power systems for commercial and military aircraft and rotorcraft.
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for managing assigned customer programs from proposal through production. In conjunction with Business Development, the Program Manager serves as a direct contact to the customer for program business matters and issues.
– Interface with Customer Contracting Personnel, Customer PM, Government Contracting Officer (CO), Government Task Leader (GTL), the contract level Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), government management personnel and customer agency representatives.
– Responsible for formulating and enforcing work orders (resource schedule, project statements)
– Developing and maintaining program master schedules and milestones
– Reviewing work discrepancies
– Identifying/quantifying scope change issues
– Coordinating RFQ responses
– Generation of monthly cost, schedule, technical status reports
– Supervising program personnel and communicating program goals to Team Members.
– Responsible for the overall contract performance including the profit and loss of the program(s) through the life of the contract(s).
– Must have recent experience in project development from inception to deployment as well as expertise in the management and control of funds and resources.
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required.
– At least 5 years of direct program management experience in an highley regulated manufacturing enviroment, aerospace a plus.
– PMP or PGMP Certification is preferred.
– Must have demonstrated capability in managing multi-task contracts and/or subcontracts of various types and complexity and generation of monthly cost/schedule progress reports.
– Must have demonstrated capability in managing multiple projects in parallel.
– Strong business acumen coupled with mental aptitude and motivation to learn new functions and expand areas of expertise.
– Experience required with FARs, contractual requirements and contractual negotiations.
– Manage all major issues in primary practice areas with minimal supervision.
– Proven ability to track and report programs against schedule, budget and phase review objectives.
– Develop and implement recovery and action plans for off-track programs or unplanned events impacting programs.
– Demonstrate initiative and advanced interpersonal skills in team problem solving situations, relationship building and aligning with business goals.
– Excellent leadership, organization, communication and negotiation skills.
– Position requires frequent interaction with various levels of Triumph Group and Customer management.
– Proficiency with MS-Project program scheduling and resource allocation planning tools is essential.
– Familiarity with Government regulations including ITAR and Export Control.
– Ability and willingness to travel approximately 10%.
for this job online
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
Triumph Group and all its divisions and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. Triumph Group provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact ***************************** to request assistance. Include the title of the position and location in the subject line of your email so we may direct your email to the appropriate person. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
‘An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans’ We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.