Senior Program Manager
Serve as the primary contact, provide customer service and build the business relationship between CWT and a designated portfolio of global clients providing project management, strategic leadership and direction in order to retain, expand and develop the travel program within assigned client portfolio. Client portfolio typically includes accounts with strategic and complex requirements. Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
Carlson Wagonlit Travel is looking for talented and enthusiastic people. People who want to realize their professional ambitions while delivering the highest levels of expertise and service to our customers. As a global leader in business travel management, we offer exciting opportunities in different areas around the world. If you share our commitment to excellence and customer care and enjoy professional challenges, we would like to hear from you.
– Provide project management and implementation for multi-national, regional or local business travel agreements to pre-approved budgets as established for the identified client portfolio; monitor scope creep, contract renewal dates and financial triggers, while insuring that CWT receives full cost recovery on all services.
– Conduct regular diagnostic of each client’s travel program to assess the maturity of the client’s program and identify opportunities for improvement.
– Develop and execute a regional travel management business plan by client detailing objectives, strategies and measurable goals.
– Drive consistency and optimization of national, regional or global travel program.
– Ensure consistent, efficient and cost effective delivery of program management products and services to clients in all countries in the region, identifying gaps and proactively resolving discrepancies.
– Prepare and deliver seminars, one-on-one’s and other methods of education in order to modify client behavior to ensure travel management compliance.
– Identify incremental business opportunities within existing client portfolio; sell CWT products and services realizing increased value for client and revenue for CWT.
– Develop and maintain multi-level client relationships and provide excellent customer service and support for clients in various time zones, communicating by phone, email and in person as necessary.
– Represent the clients within CWT, communicating with the key departments of CWT on matters of delivery required, as part of the client agreement.
– Provide, in a format agreed with the client, formal analysis, commentary and recommendations on client’s regional travel expenditure using the Management Information tools provided by CWT.
– Monitor and report on client specific KPI’s at intervals determined by the client.
– Monitor and report on client profitability levels, and address profitability improvement where possible.
– Other duties that are not essential: In cooperation with the respective national sales and program management teams, actively work to secure and implement CWT in any regional countries where CWT is not the incumbent; participate in regional / global re-bids as required; and provide input and support for regional airline negotiations and hotel programs.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
*LI – CO
*FB – CO
High School Diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred*
8 years proven sales experience.
Knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs):
– Knowledge of region and customs where work is assigned.
– Strong influencing skills to enable motivation of direct and indirect teams across multiple geographic locations.
– Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills.
– Highly developed presentation skills.
– Excellent critical thinking, negotiation and problem solving skills.
– Demonstrated initiative.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Keen customer service orientation.
– Ability to read and understand contracts and service agreements.
– Ability to perform advanced math functions to monitor and report on profitability, budget and performance indicators.
– Ability to work effectively both independently and collegially.
– Moderate domestic travel.
– Ability to provide support to customers in various time zones.
– * An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Special Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Work in a normal office environment using a computer for a significant amount of time.
Travel via various modes of transportation to meet with clients.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.